5 Reasons to Attend GlassBuild America
Why all glass industry professionals should attend the largest show of its kind. GlassBuild America 2019
This year’s show in Atlanta, GA will bring together the entire supply chain for glass, window, and door industries to network and solve problems. By attending GlassBuild, you’ll be a part of the largest gathering of its kind, be able to discuss trends, and share ideas to help improve the industry. Here are five reasons we think anyone in glass related industries should attend.
- Check out new products: Are you someone who gets your best ideas by researching new innovations in the marketplace? If so, be sure to stop by the Wagner Architectural booth (#2806) at GlassBuild. and learn about our newest products and how they can fit into your next project! Fans of our PanelGrip® glass railing system can see our new revolutionary, dry-glaze shoe moulding system, which offers a 70% faster installation time. We’ll also be showcasing our expanded glass component hardware offering and our Legato™ glass railing round post system now in stock!
- Networking events: Keeping up with the latest trends is often a matter of the conversations you have with your peers. GlassBuild is a great place to mingle with like-minded people in the industry and connect with colleagues and customers. Happy hour on the tradeshow floor from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM the evening of September 17th is an ideal setting to make connections, both old and new.
- Education and conferences: In our ever-changing industry, there’s always plenty to learn. Running in tandem with GlassBuild is the Glazing Executive Forum: Building for Tomorrow – where America’s top glass and glazing experts come together. Attend this as an active participant and help to define industry standards and advance the world of architectural glass. Programs at the 14th Annual Glazing Executives Forum focus on best practices for managing growth and building for tomorrow. Partake in Express Learning Sessionsfor insight into topics ranging from the importance of biophilic design to the current labor market dilemma. Finally, Window & Door Dealer Day on September 16th is chock full of useful sessions, such as the digital marketing panel, where you can learn about best practices to make your business more successful in our ever-changing tech savvy world.
- Keep up with the competition: You can bet your competitors will be at the show! This show is the one place where you are going to be exposed to everything that is going on in the industry, including getting a glimpse at what others in the market are doing.
- Wagner will be there: Come and request a demo of the new, revolutionary, dry-glaze shoe moulding railing system. This is the perfect opportunity to speak with our product experts!
Our live demos aren’t the only reason to visit our booth (#2806)! Stop in for all kinds of glass handrailing and design inspiration. You can also check out our Legato™ Collection, which is a non-weld modern glass, post-mount component system.
We look forward to seeing you at GlassBuild America and learning what we can do to help you go above and beyond with your future glass railing projects. Stop by and say hi!