Fittings for Pipe and Tube
- Brass rail fittings are cast to match alloy C27000 yellow brass tubing. Stainless Steel railing fittings are cast to match Type 304 stainless steel tubing.
- Ball fittings are pre-drilled and self-tapping screws are supplied with the components. Items are supplied with a bright polished finish. Satin finish is available upon request.
- These railings are ornamental in nature. Depending on your application, steel reinforcing inserts may be required.
- Dimensions are approximate. Confirm prior to installation.
- All metals have a recycled content and high reclamation rate. Contact Wagner for data relating to your specific product selections.
- Brass fittings are cast to match alloy C27000 yellow brass
tubing. Stainless Steel fittings are cast to match Type 304 stainless steel tubing. Components have a bright polished finish. Satin finish available upon request.
- These fittings are designed to be used with .05″ wall tubing. They may be assembled using adhesive or they may be brazed/welded to the tubing.
- For custom bending and pre-fabricated assemblies, contact Wagner directly.
Dimensions are approximate. Confirm prior to installation.
Get more information about brass and stainless steel tube fittings, including pricing and availability, and place your next order.