Providing state-of-the-art efficiency and automation, The Wagner Companies utilizes laser technology for advanced metal cutting in its manufacturing operation.
Mazak Fabrigear 300, Six-Axis Tube Laser
This 4000-watt tube laser uses a multi-axis torch and simultaneously controlled chuck fabricate in a single operation to perform precise angle cuts, weld-prep bevels and advanced, complex contours such as saddle-joint cuts.
- Up to 10.5″ round tube
- Up to 8″ square tube
- Up to 8″ rectangular tube (any one side)
- Up to 26′ long
- Material thickness of 3/8″ in aluminum, ½” in stainless steel and 7/8″ in steel
- Complex contour cuts
- Automatically loads
- Laser cuts
- Unloads parts
- Uses 2D .dxf or 3D .igs format files, maximizing material usage and reducing scrap
- Reduce, or eliminate, fabricator setup
- Improve and automate the placement of multiple holes in a variety of pipe and tube shapes, sizes and materials
Flat Fiber Laser
Our flat fiber laser cutting services use a Bystronic Fiber laser cutting system.
The BySprint Fiber laser relies on high-tech fiber-optic technology, with the ability to cut varying metals with precision and speed.
- 4000 watts of focused power
- Process steel plate up to 5/8″ (*3/4″ with restrictions)
- Aluminum up to 3/8″
- Stainless Steel up to 1/2″
- Galvanized Steel up to 3/16″
- Other non-ferrous metals up to 5/16″
- 60″ x 120″ bed
- Extended Loading System
- High-efficiency cutting
- Integrated automation