This site is the property of the companies and is protected by the U.S. and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication or display of the content of this site, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
This site and its contents are provided by The Wagner Companies on an “as-is” basis. The Wagner Companies makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the site or the accuracy or timeliness of the information contained herein.
The Wagner Companies will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
All content and information contained in the site is subject to change at any time and without notice. However, The Wagner Companies disclaims any duty to update any such information and is not responsible for any inaccuracies in such information resulting from a failure to update.
Statements made in this site that are not historical facts constitute “forward looking statements” within the meaning of the private securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward looking statements, by their nature, involve risk and uncertainty.
A variety of factors could cause business conditions and the company’s actual results and experience to differ materially from those expected by the company or expressed in the company’s forward looking statements. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- Changes in market prices and market demand for the company’s products;
- Changes in the costs or availability of raw materials and other supplies used by the company in the manufacture of its products;
- Equipment failures or outages at the company’s steel making, mining and processing facilities;
- Losses of customers;
- Changes in the levels of the company’s operating costs and expenses;
- Collective bargaining agreement negotiations, strikes, labor stoppages or other labor difficulties;
- Actions by the company’s competitors, including domestic integrated steel producers, foreign competitors, mini-mills and manufacturers of steel substitutes such as plastics, aluminum, ceramics, glass, wood and concrete;
- Changes in industry capacity;
- Changes in economic conditions in the united states and other major international economies, including rates of economic growth and inflation;
- Worldwide changes in trade, monetary or fiscal policies, including changes in interest rates;
- Changes in the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the company;
- The effects of extreme weather conditions.
Any links to sites of third parties are provided only as a convenience to the users of The Wagner Companies’ site. The Wagner Companies makes no representations or warranties as to the content of any such third party sites and shall have no liability in connection with the use of such sites.
This site is created and controlled by R & B Wagner Corporation in the state of Wisconsin, U.S.A. The laws of the state of Wisconsin will govern all use of this site and the information presented herein and any claims related thereto, without giving effect to any conflicts of laws principles. Any information on this site pertaining to the company’s products, or the price of those products, is provided as a convenience to the users of the site and does not constitute an offer to sell or otherwise obligate the Wagner companies in any way. The Wagner Companies makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to any products described herein. There are no implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Wagner Companies’ terms and conditions of sale govern and control the sale of its products and nothing herein shall constitute a part of, or a change to, such terms and conditions.
PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR THE WAGNER COMPANIES
The Wagner Companies has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: The Wagner Companies. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. This site contains links to other sites. The Wagner Companies is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (like their email address). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders to our customers. The customer’s contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org