Pipe Bending Templates
Wagner is an expert at pipe bending and tube bending. We can bend most pipe schedules and tube gauges — in aluminum, steel, stainless steel, brass, and bronze.
Wagner has equipment for roll bending, rotary bending, and induction bending. Process will vary depending on your requirements for material and quantities.
The details below are common shapes for pipe bending and tube bending that may be bent from existing tooling. When describing your bend requirements, provide Wagner with the noted dimensions and the SK style number for pricing.
Need something different than these standard pipe bending styles? Please contact Wagner with your special requirements.
For custom bending, quotes will indicate the Wagner Tolerance Class. Please indicate if dimensions have critical tolerances. Quotes can be based on a tighter tolerance class. Our standard tolerance would be “Class C”.
Wagner Class C Tube and Pipe Bending Tolerances:
- Bend Angles
- +/- 1.5° thru 2.500″ OD
- +/- 2.0° above 2.500″ OD
- +/- 0.125″ thru 2.500″ OD
- +/- 0.250″ above 2.500″ OD
- +/- 0.062″
These configurations are available in most Pipe and Tube sizes, all materials and most standard radii.
- Fifteen Rotary Draw Benders thru 4″ Schedule 80 Pipe (4.50″ OD).
- VB300 Eaton Leonard CNC 3″ Rotary Bender.
- VB400 Eaton Leonard CNC 4″ Rotary Bender.
- Crippa CA-1042 E, Automatic CNC Tube Bending Machine
- Two Elva Induction Benders through 5.000″ OD,
- Unison CNC Rotary Draw Bender thru 2.500″ OD, .065″ Wall.
- Four RAM Benders from 3T-30T (Vertical Press Bends).
- R-3 Roundo Roll Bender – 11/2″ Schedule 80 Pipe (1.900″ OD).
- R-6S Roundo Roll Bender – 4″ Schedule 80 Pipe (4.500″ OD).
- Two Buffalo Roll Benders.
- Six Cold Saws.
- Seven Band Saws.
- Six Tube End Forming Machines.
- Three Auto Feed Band Saws.
- Two Pipe Belt Copers.
- Milling Pipe Coper.
- Shiftable Head CNC Bender.