PanelGrip for Glass Railing Saves Time
Over five years ago, Iron Images of Tallahassee, Florida did one of their first PanelGrip Dry Glaze installations.
Here’s a video of the install to show how easy it was for them to install a glass railing using PanelGrip instead of anchor cement. They saved time in their installation.
We have continued to improve the product and now offer PanelGrip2 which utilizes a lighter base and smaller mechanism. Learn more about PanelGrip.
- Innovative, intuitively-designed, non-weld, modular rail system allows for faster, simpler installation without any special tools or training needed
- Can be installed by one person, on one side of the glass, and the single base shoe accommodates the broadest grip range of any dry glaze system (1/2 – 3/4” or 15-19mm) – ideal for balcony railing applications
- Exceeds market level performance for the quick assembly of structural glass railing – no messy fillers or other glass preparation required – code compliant when properly assembled.
Great Look, Superior Quality
- Perfect for any application with easy installation for guard, stair and ramp usage.
- Safe and sound performance provided by the USA-made locking mechanism from Wagner’s excellent ISO-certified manufacturing facility – accommodates tempered, laminated glass as required by the 2015 International Building Code (IBC).
- Let the light in with a no-post design and glass infill system that offers great sight lines to maximize light flow for a brighter, more appealing environment.
Lighter Weight Aluminum Base Shoe Moulding
- Critical to the success of any glass railing installation, the lightweight extruded aluminum base shoe will significantly reduce labor, maintenance, freight and inventory costs
- May be painted or clad to match the top rail or area décor, and is available in counterbored and fascia configurations
- Aluminum base shoe is a Green product that qualifies for LEED credits with its sustainable design.
Contact us for assistance with your project
Building on a 165-year legacy, Wagner is the go-to resource for metal fabricating and architectural railing expertise. More than just a manufacturer and worldwide supplier, our niche focus and local market knowledge enable us to innovate so we can better adapt to customer needs.
Accommodating to work with, Wagner lives to collaborate. Our customers rely on us to provide the best possible solution for any installation. Responsive to answering calls and quick to solve problems, we remain an active partner throughout projects and in building long-lasting relationships. As proud and knowledgeable metal workers, we’re passionate about helping our customers find a better, faster, and higher overall value solution. As the experts in code requirements, we work with you to help ensure your specifications and installations meet or exceed them, worldwide.
We communicate openly and honestly and fulfill the promises we make. By standing firmly behind our products and services, we’ve earned the trust of our customers, and that’s why they rely on us day in and day out. By investing in our company, we’ve stayed ahead of emerging trends and are now positioned to serve our customers well into the future.