Lumenlinear™ Lumenrail LED Lighted Railing Systems
Beauty, Safety, Appearance
Lumenlinear is a state-of-the-art low-voltage LED light fixture that provides exceptional lighting performance to enhance any stairway, ramp, or walkway application. Its unmatched fixture performance allows for truly spectacular installations and provides an effective Lumenrail® solution for any lighting design challenge.
Its soft light provides ample illumination for safety and ambiance without the glare or harshness of overhead lighting.
Available with warm, neutral or cool white color temperatures, and a range of solid color options for static hues. Standard, mid and high output of ferings make Lumenlinear a highly flexible and practical solution for adding beauty and light to your life safety installations.
Lumenlinear lighting provides ample illumination for life safety and ambiance without the glare or harshness of overhead pole lighting. The diminutive profile and variable length provide seamless runs of projected light with full IES cutoff when installed in our Lumenrail® system.
Available in both asymmetric and symmetric. The asymmetric output has industry leading performance with a (70°) beam spread, focused on 45° above nadir. The symmetric output can be specified in narrow (60°) or industry leading wide (120°) beam spreads. Installed in Lumenrail®, Lumenlinear archieves full IES cutoff.
An extruded aluminum housing and fully gasketed assembly insure heat dissipation and ingress protection. Stainless steel hardware and mechanical attachment promote easy installation and longevity.
Features & Specifications
- Industry Leading output: 60° and 120° symmetric beam spreads
- Matte and transparent lens option
- Available in: 152, 284, or 413 Ipf (4000 °K Values)
- IES full cutoff classification (in Wagner Architectural Systems hand rail)
- Fully gasketed, extruded aluminum housing
- ETL wet location listed, UL1598 housing
- 5 year warranty
- Cast 316 stainless steel, mechanical mounting
- CCT standard in 5 white options
- 4 solid color options including wildlife amber
- Up to 88 CRI standard, 95+ available upon request
- 14 standard length from 6″ to 80″
- Industry leading output: 70° asymmetric @ 45° above nadir
Contact us for more information.
Here are two excellent use of Wagner’s Lumenlinear product
Big Four Pedestrian Bridge; Big Four Station Part, Jeffersonville, IN
Architect: TEG Architects; Photo: Stuart May, United Consulting.
1600 Seventh Building; Seattle Central Business District; Seattle, WA
Design: HBB Landscape Architecture