Precision Metal Fabrication for Quality Metal Parts
Our main objective is to provide our customers with precision parts at competitive prices and delivered on time. We accomplish this by maintaining a firm dedication to provide superior value through:
Advanced Quality Planning Activities
Team-Based Continuous Improvement
- Our equipment and technicians provide unparalleled quality, continually performing at the highest level possible.
- Our in-house quality engineering staff employs tools to ensure parts are made to specification and processes are stable.
- All metal fabrication equipment is computer controlled to provide our customers with only the finest quality metal parts.
Verification activities are always available for review.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- PPAP submittal expertise
- Full electronic PPAP, FAI and C of C documentation available
- On-line quality manual and hyperlinked ISO quality procedures
- Calibration program in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 10012/1
- Hexagon Metrology done by trained and certified Romer operators
- Strong GD&T background with the ability to layout accordingly
- Eliminate waste and guesswork by measuring the first output from the bender and automatically calculating bend corrections required for subsequent sections – dramatically reducing startup scrap and significantly reducing time for production
- No faster or more accurate way to reverse engineer a tube – measure a prototype tube, send design to bender, automatically compute bend corrections and next tube is identical to prototype
- We inspect thin, flexible tube and wire shapes without touching them to get the most accurate results obtainable
- Our PC-DMIS portable system provides the tools to more effectively monitor operations. It allows us to easily measure complex, contoured parts, since its roots are in the automotive and aerospace industries – suite of algorithms aids in aligning complex parts using best-fit and iterative techniques