The 5 Worst Railings I’ve Seen
1. Making repairs in the field can be hard and duct tape is the cure-all for just about anything. But, maybe not for a handrail.
2. Sorry, but this likely will not be accepted by the OSHA inspector.
3. Somebody really likes their miter saw.
4. Railing seems fine, but perhaps it should have been located along the edge of the platform.
5. Another one where the railing would be fine but what’s with the placement and how are you going to get to that ramp? Then again, maybe they realized that their ramp was too steep and chose to block it off.